2017 - Current
University of Turin (Grad Student)
BA Social Innovation, Communication, New Technology
Relevant academic courses
- Interaction design - 30L/30
- Future internet - 30L/30
- Managing and sharing data and knowledge bases - 30L/30
- Software development for IT application - 30L/30
- Sociology of communication and new media - 30/30
Career progression: 90% | Exams average: 29
Sep 2019 - Jun 2020
University of Kent
Exchange year - Erasmus+
Field(s): Cultural studies & Marketing
2012 - 2017
Technical High School Degree
Diploma in IT
Jan 2018 - Sep 2018
Project Manager & UI/UX Designer
IPSNet - Revenge Srl
- Consulted and designed functional websites for 20+ clients
- Analyzed 40+ web designs to pinpoint inconsistencies, produced 30+ improved web interfaces
- Managed a team of 4 developers, led structured weekly meetings, dealt with 30+ clients
- Improved 2 advertising campaign AdWords, weekly reports
Feb 2016 - May 2016
Nimbus Srl | Internship
- Consulted, designed, and developed the company website
- Developed matching letterhead and business cards
HTML / CSS
PHP / MySQL
C# / SQL
What I do
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in the SEO/SEM field.
- Thorough understanding of Internet and how it works.
- Digital society: analyzes, targets, user need.
- Creative and analytical mindset.
- Communication Skills; experience working with people with different backgrounds and skills.